Ambling University Development Group is comprised of experts in the fields of development, financing and construction of student housing and auxiliary projects. As an alternative to the traditional design, bid, build construction method, AUDG acts as a single source for bringing a campus project to fruition. Through a detailed and holistic approach, AUDG works closely with its higher-ed partners to create and deliver a truly innovative campus development solution for each turnkey project.
- A national leader in customized campus developments with experience that includes 60 campus developments and over 35,500 student housing beds in the past decade.
- Additional development services include dining halls, parking decks, and retail spaces with experience of over 3,800 seats of campus dining, over 4,400 structured parking spaces and 195,000 sf of campus retail.
- An intense focus on each and every client relationship in order to always ensure the optimal development solution, delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Specialized expertise in living-learning programming and facility design with a clear understanding of its positive effect on student recruitment and retention.
- Acknowledged experts in green development and the LEED process with many of our staff having the LEED AP accreditation and multiple Gold and Silver LEED certified projects completed.
- Industry leader in repeat business, reputation and exceeding expectations.